- Do you feel artistically stuck in a rut?
- Do you love working creatively, but have problems with “the business side of things”?
- Is networking and marketing a nightmare for you?
- Do you struggle to find a work/life balance that feels right?
Creative life and career coaching can take place in person or online (most clients choose this option).
In any case, creative career coaching will help you to:
- find direction
- establish business or life goals
- take action to reach these goals
- eliminate fear, limiting beliefs, procrastination and self-doubt
You might find it helpful to read this blog post to better understand what creative career and life coaching is about. It also explains the difference between counselling and coaching.
So if you need help with any aspects of your (artistic) life that go beyond just working on your craft, don’t hesitate to contact me to discuss your needs.