I have 20 years of experience as an artist and vocal coach, and I noticed a real need for coaching that goes beyond “singing the right notes”.
Since I always had a keen interest in (performance) psychology, I decided to branch out further into this aspect of my work. A background in Psychology, including Coaching and Mentoring training, make sure that my clients are in good hands.
- Two decades experience as a singer of classical and contemporary music (solo and in ensembles/choirs)
- Extensive teaching and coaching experience, special interests include music- and performance psychology, life and career coaching for artists, and community music
- Experienced workshop leader
- Writer/published author: blogs, websites, magazines, e.g. Music Teacher Magazine, The Banter (recently shortlisted for the Scottish Magazine Awards)
- Postgraduate Diploma (Ruhr-Universität Bochum): Musicology, Theatre Studies and Geography, Classical Voice Studies with Elke Dahn and Claudia Schill
- Vocational training in Musical Theatre Performance (Stage School Hamburg) and Diploma in Drama Education: Thomas Christ, Sven Niemeyer and Anja Launhardt
- Psychology studies (University of the West of Scotland) and Coaching and Mentoring training (Institute of Counselling